I bake and cook – a lot. And do it all gluten-free.
I’ve got a passion for healthy living, good food, and good company. Thanks for letting me share it with you!
A few fun facts about me:
- I’m 24 years young.
- Arizona native living in Richmond for 7 years.
- Newlywed (you can read about my wedding here, here, and here) married to a chef.
- VCU alumni: Bachelors in Psychology, Criminal Justice and Masters in Criminal Justice.
- I’m a nerd at heart. ♥
- I love all things fitness related including physiology, psychology, fitness gear, and lifting heavy things.
- I absolutely love Crossfit.
- I eat mostly paleo but will never completely give up my wine, bourbon, and dark chocolate.
- My dog is nuts.
- I’m a novice, self-taught photographer who enjoys capturing light, moments, and delicious eats. I am also a food photographer & recipe writer for Delight Magazine.