This week has been a whole bunch of random so let’s recap:
1. I watched my coach and one if my teammates compete in their first Strongman contest. Such a blast and they did great.
2. Tacos & margaritas are required after a day of spectating/competing.
3. I finally loaded the 200# stone. It wasn’t pretty but it got up there.
4. Farmer’s market strawberries are the beeeeest and will be with breakfast from now until they’re out of season.
5. Speaking of eating, I’ve decided to move down a weight class. It will happen slowly during my upcoming off season.
6. The pup really likes Instagram.
7. And goats. Because…goats.
How’s that for random?